Klee's mail (and Re: libpam0, libpam-util, libpwdb packages)

On Mon, Oct 20, 1997 at 01:49:57PM -0600, Rodney D. Holm wrote:
> I have noticed some problems with the following packages in both the stable
> and unstable trees.

> This seems to be a circular dependency.

This has already been reported; see
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/llibpam0.html

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/llibpwdb0.html

> I have attempted to contact the package maintainer of these packages but
> have not recieved a response.

Klee has had severe mail problems in the past
(http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9709/msg01056.html). I
suspect that his problems aren't over yet.

> I could create my own packages but that would not do anyone but me much
> good.

You could do what I did with lesstif: fix the problems and make a
non-maintainer release.

Klee, if you read this, please respond. I have not received any reply to
resent messages regarding lesstif.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go