Re: Proposal for a Debian Unstable FAQ\

> Here's an idea for a Debian Unstable FAQ.  Let me know what you think.

I really like the idea! If you really can find the time to update
this relatively frequently, you'll be providing a great service!

One word of waring, though: I'm not sure you want to report every:

> * Broken dependencies, and how to get around them.

Because just a broken dependancy isn't all that bad in itself: Usually,
you'll notice it quite easily. I'm not saying you shouldn't provide this
info, I'm just saying that what you are starting may take away quite
a lot of time from your hands, and maybe you will be able to keep the
list up-to-date longer/better if you limit yourself a little bit.

Oh, and data-loss (I think I've already heard that one on this thread)
might be a good addition: At the moment, upgrading to libx6g without
upgrading everything else that writes to wtmp will make your wtmp
files unusable. I'm sure quite a few people would want to be warned
about that!

> ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/pub/debian/Incoming/
> ftp://ftp.lh.umu.se/pub/linux/debian-Incoming/
> A full list of Incoming mirrors is at (where?).

Isn't that the full list?

Other than these minor comments, I want to say: "THANKS"!

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org
#!/usr/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj