Re: Debian Book Published

joey@kite.ml.org (Joey Hess) writes:

> Bruce Perens wrote:
> > Linux Press has announced the publication of a book about Debian. If there's
> > a Borders bookstore in your neighborhood, I suggest you run there and
> > reserve a copy! You might also find one at your local computer store, or
> > wherever you've previously purchased Linux CDs.
> >
> > The publisher is providing an HTML version of the book that you can view
> > or print for your personal use. Details are below.

I haven't received the original message from which the portion above
is cited.  Could someone please mail the URL of the HTML version to
the list?  I'd like to evaluate the book's contents.

                                  Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   My Homepage in the WWW at the URL http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig