Re: Future of Unix - comments please

On Fri, Oct 17, 1997 at 02:18:12PM -0500, Douglas Bates wrote:
> I would appreciate any
> observations or examples you can provide for me to help in my attempts
> to convince these managers that Linux is for real.

    Take a look at http://www.m-tech.ab.ca/linux-biz. This page
 contains a list of references to commercial sites that make
 use of Linux to support their day-to-day business function.

    If you visit the site above, you may also wish to follow the
link to http://www.datasync.com/~rogerspl/Advocacy-HOWTO.html which provides
suggestions for how the Linux community can effectively advocate the use of

    To add your own experiences to this list, fill out the form at
http://www.m-tech.ab.ca/linux-biz/form.html .

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.