PostgreSQL

    Me and my colleague are using Debian and among other things
PostgreSQL! It is with great sorrow that we have noticed that the
current postgres package refers to version 1.09 when only recently
version 6.2 was released! IS anyone working on this ? If there isn't we
would be willing to create the package and continue to support it
through the next versions of postgres!

    If our proposal is accepted... were can we get informations on how
to create the package ?

    Thanks

--
        Mario Filipe