Re: [DEBIAN] Why does sendmail depend on procmail?

According to Chip Salzenberg:
> OTOH, it is a bug for Deliver to allow a user to request writing a
> file that isn't user-writable, and have it work.  I'll see about
> fixing that.

Actually, I take that back.  It's not a bug.  Default mailboxes are
assigned by the superuser.  It's the superuser's prerogative to write
to files that have mode 000 if he wants to.
--
Chip Salzenberg          - a.k.a. -           <chip@pobox.com>
        "He's Mr. Big of 'Big And Tall' fame."  // MST3K