RE: Why does sendmail depend on procmail?

Wait a moment.Why is procmail executed everytime? I have my own
sendmail.cf where procmail isn't mentioned at all.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20