Re: Commercial interests & project leader

[-----------------rest snipped---------------]

> Anyway, enough rambling from me; what do the rest of you think?
>
> 				Warwick

I wouldn't have a problem with this.  We all have to live somehow.  If Dale
wants to run (which has not been established) I would think that making his
living off Debian would be even _more_ incentive to have him do a good job.
I earn my living off of something other then Debian.  I put a bit of time
into Debian when I have it, but I don't have anything to really encourage
me when I am not int he mood.  I expect that Dale would have that type of
encouragement.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/