Re: [DEBIAN] Why do we need a base *section*?

On Sat, Oct 04, 1997 at 11:17:04PM -0400, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to =?iso-8859-1?Q?Nicol=E1s_Lichtmaier?=:
> > =3D3D=3D
> >
> > > ("First, we kill all the MIMEs.")
> >
> > Get a better mailer.
>
> If *you* followed your own advice, you wouldn't bombard those of us
> who still believe in plain text with extraneous markup line noise.

I used to despise MIME too; that was when I was using elm
(authentic, not ME+) with metamail; that was dreadful.
Now I use mutt and mime is very well handled.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.