Re: MaintainerDatabase Copyright

>>"Dale" == Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

Dale> On 4 Oct 1997, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> If you can address these issues, I will consider changing the
>> licence.
Dale> As you do not hold the copyright to the material contained in
Dale> this "database", you may not create such a license.

	Oh, man, I hate being confrontational. I think we'll throw
 away the data we got from people who chose the GPL option, and ask
 people to ratify a new licence.

	However, you should also realize that you can push a volunteer
 only so far -- and I refuse to be bullied into a licence scheme I do
 not agree with. You don't like it, you get bruce to replace me.

 "I've seen many politicians paralyzed in the legs as myself, but I've
 seen more of them who were paralyzed in the head" George Wallace