Re: MaintainerDatabase Copyright

Hi,
>>"Mark" == Mark Baker <mbaker@iee.org> writes:

Mark> Well, I hope they're going to ask everyone again, because I
Mark> answered the first questionnaire, and I don't want my entry to
Mark> be included if it's going to be non-free.

	Your wish to refuse permission is duly noted. Your data shall
 not be included in the report from now on. If anyone else wishes to
 modify their entry, please send me mail.

	manoj
--
 "The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over
 any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent