Re: Admintool/config tool

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
>
> > Has the group considered IMSP (which I believe has been renamed to
> > ACAP)?  This is an IETF standard track protocol for centralized
> > configuartion of networked applications.  I've been using the Cyrus
>
> Do you have a URL?

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/cyrus/acap

  Good overview information on ACAP.

http://www.ietf.org/ids.by.wg/acap.html

  Latest draft standard of ACAP.

ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/cyrus-imspd-v1.4.tar.gz

  Source code for IMSP which is the predecessor of ACAP.  I've
  compiled this for Debian and will package it if requested.

--
Jean Pierre