Re: How to build glibc?

Santiago Vila Doncel <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

> Yes, Debian patches for 2.0.4 are 671139 bytes long (gzipped!).
> We would need to improve our source package format to avoid this...

Those are largely the kernel include files.

I've got plenty of hard drive space free and a reasonably fast
machine, so I'll try to build it tomorrow.  If everything works, I'll
fix any simple packaging-type bugs in the bug system and make a
non-maintainer release.

Should I update the kernel include files to 2.0.30 ?

Guy