Why do we need a base *section*?
- To: Debian Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Why do we need a base *section*?
- From: Nicolás Lichtmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:27:32 -0300 (ART)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971002102533.214A-100000@localhost>
Why don't we create a new section called `system' to put init, etc. and
move all the shells, editors, interpreters, etc. to their proper section?
I found this confusing when I first looked at Debian.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .