PAM tutorials and examples.

[note: moved to debian-devel; I don't see why this should continue to be on
-private]

On Oct 1, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote
> debian could realy need a small tutorial :
>  - what packages have to be changed for pam ?

In general: all packages that do user authentication, such as login,
rlogind, ftpd, pop daemons etc.

>    how should the commands look like ? (a small example or so that we can
>    use for copying :-)

Check out the PAM homepage: http://parc.power.net/morgan/Linux-PAM/ . You
can find tutorials and PAM-ized sources.

Greetings,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would