perlmagick package ?

	Does anyone plan to package PerlMagick ? (perl interface to
imagemagick library).  Debian already has imagemagick packages.  I could
use it in fvwmconf to make things more efficient and flexible.  Someone
should really package it....   Ulp.... what are you looking at me for ?
	I guess I'll try to package it one of these days, unless someone
else has plans.  There are perl interfaces to a lot of libraries, but I
don't know how widely used they are.   How much other stuff is there that
uses PerlMagick-- nothing on Debian anyway.  I would probably only do it
if it is not alot of trouble given that fvwmconf is the only thing that
wants it.
	There are a few other neat perl interfaces, Karl Glazebrook wrote
some that may have some popularity with engineers and scientists.  Maybe
I'll see if he knows how widely used they are and whether its worth making
a .deb .

	By the way, I tried to send an upload announcement two days ago
for the next version of fvwmconf and got a message about a partition in
the UK being full or something.  I think it got lost.  Has anyone seen it
?

	Adio

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>