Re: xvidtune: Please install this program before running.

Guy Maor wrote:
> Sorry, all the libc5 _development_ packages in hamm that have libc6
> versions use this directory.  The runtime shared libs go into
> /usr/lib/libc5-compat.  This was a design error, btw, but it's too
> late to change.

That still makes the current behaviour of xlib6 a bug (ie loading into
one directory but searching another).  Being (as yet) unfamiliar with the bug tracking system, I have no idea if it's been reported to the maintainer.
Guess I should go look when I get a tuit or two...

PS Are your direct replies to me bouncing or aren't you cc-ing me? (no big deal: just trying to establish the quality of my firewall-bastardised e-mail)

Stephen
--
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me