Re: Preliminary enlightenment package

Jim Pick wrote:

> > Well I finally have preliminary packages for enlightenment and
> > imlib. They can be retrieved from the official enlightenment ftp
> > site (ftp.mandrake.net).
>
> You should upload it to master (if you have an account).  It's OK
> to put not-production quality stuff into unstable.

Kewl. But no, I don't have an account yet. I will upload as soon as this
is done... in the meanwhile I'd still like people to give feedback.

Also, I will have to libc6 it to upload to master. This means I will
have to compile it at home... my boss doesn't let me install libc6-dev
here.

[]s,
                                               +----
--