Packages given away but ..., taken over, and available to be taken over

I will consider the following packages mine again since they do still bear
my name although they were taken over by someone else a while back.

fvwm95
ncompress
upsd
xskat

Protest please if you will update those packages in the next week.

Other motions on the package front:

gpc has a new maintainer "Paul J. Thompson"
<thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu> who is impatiently waiting to become
a full debian developer.

Ben (Nick HippeGuy) has taken the following packages from me:

isite linuxlogo loadlin ncsa omirr pash poppassd syslinux transproxy
worklog

The following packages are available for someone volunteering to take
them:

adbbs		Bulletin Board System
autofs		Automounter
automount	Floppy disk automounter (obsolete?)
bridge		2.0.X Bridging
bridgex		2.1.X Bridging
defrag		Defragment File Systems
floppybackup	Backup on Floppies
freefont/sharefont	Font Collection for X11
jered		Editor
mserver		Modem Server
nat		SMB Server Analyzer (Might want to rename package)
optimizer	Assembly code optimizer
sftp		Great ftp client
ssmtp		Mail Forwarder
zmailer		High Volume mailer (much better than qmail)

Please notify me of any mistakes here.

Conditions to take over a package: Upload of a new version with your
maintainer name within 14 days or keep in touch with me via e-mail on the
situation. I will be available if help is wanted.

I am frequently on irc.debian.org nick o-o