`gs-aladdin-5.03': I've packaged it.

 I needed to read a manual yesterday, and after upgrading to xlib6g,
 was unable to run `gv' or `gs' to do so.  So, I grabbed the source to
 `gv' and rebuilt it.  That worked fine, after one tiny fix.  But it
 cannot run without `gs'.

 I ftp'd Aladdin GhostScript 5.03, (which took forever) and grabbed
 the source .diff that goes with gs-aladdin-4.03, and went to work on
 building a package so I can read that GWM manual.

 I now have an installable and running package ready. I am prepared to
 make a non-maintainer release, if that is OK with the current
 maintainer of gs-aladdin.  Here's the control file from the
 debian/tmp/DEBIAN directory.  The `Depends' are accurate, afaict.

Package: gs-aladdin
Version: 5.03-1
Architecture: i386
Depends: libc6, libjpeg6a, libpng0g, svgalibg1 | svgalib-dummyg1, xlib6g (>= 3.3-5), zlib1g, libpaper (>=1.0-1)
Recommends: gsfonts (>=4.01-3)
Conflicts: gs, gs_x, gs_svga, gs_both
Replaces: gs
Provides: gs, gs_x, gs_svga, gs_both, postscript-viewer
Installed-Size: 2516
Maintainer: Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
 This version is Aladdin copy right, not GNU copyleft, see
 Ghostscript is used for postscript preview and printing.  Usually as
 a back-end to a program such as ghostview, it can display postscript
 documents in an X11 environment.  It can also use the Linux svga
 library to display documents graphically on the Linux console.
 Furthermore, it can render postscript files as graphics to be printed
 on non-postscript printers.  Supported printers include common
 dot-matrix, inkjet and laser models.

mailto:karlheg@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom)
Portland, OR  USA
Debian GNU 1.3.1+hamm  Linux pre-2.0.31-9+select+QNX  AMD K5 PR-133