Re: fhs / fsstnd / policy : placement of menu files

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> Andreas: Is it possible for you to create less noise on the Debian mailing lists and just
> finally release a kde that is working on hamm? I am getting sick and tired of
> seeing this and that minor issue of kde discussed on debian mailing lists.

Sorry to hear of your illness ;-)

>From my POV this is exactly what this list is here for. Andreas is a
relatively new developer, and, as such, is making proper use of the
resources available. No one insists that you read his postings or reply to
them, so where's the rub?

Personally, I like to see these kinds of "clean" technical discussions "in
the open" rather that confined to private e-mail. First, this lets me know
that something is going on, and second, it provides the opportunity for
fresh ideas from folks that just happen to "drop in" and listen.

Luck,

Dwarf