Re: I intend to stand for the project leadership

From: Christoph Lameter <clameter@miriam.fuller.edu>
> No other hot headed guy please. Bruce cool it and then lets get on.

Well, you, me, and Ian could be the hot-heads club :-)

Seriously, the project leader position is a heavy load. I think it is
starting to effect my health! This is very distressing.

If Ian sincerely wants to run for project leader, he could take on the
currently-vacant operations V.P. position (open since Dan Quinlan's
resignation) for now, so that he can show us that he actually has the
time and inclination to do the job, and so that he can catch up with the
project.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html