Re: emacs20

Hi,
>>"ECL" == Emilio Lopes <Emilio.Lopes@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE> writes:

ECL> Hi, Emacs 20 is *by no means* beta. It's released software.

	Quite so. However, both emacs 18.0 and emacs 19.1, when
 released ``officially'' were not quite indistrial strength when they
 were released either. From past experience, ti takes quite a few
 point updates before emacs settles down.

	Of course, the pre-release testing process has continually
 improved, so things _might_ be differet this time. On the gripping
 hand, emacs has become incresingly complex.

	manoj
 you puts yer money down, yer takes yer chances
--
 It was a saying of the ancients, "Truth lies in a well;" and to carry
 on this metaphor, we may justly say that logic does supply us with