Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

On Sep 22, Enrique Zanardi wrote
> On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Richard Braakman wrote:
> > Brian C. White wrote:
> > > Sept. 30, 1997	All packages depending on libc[45] will be moved to
> > > contrib.
> >
> > I checked, and that's some 400 packages.  This might be a problem.  Is
> > it time to start non-maintainer uploads for the more important ones?
>
> There are some libraries that still don't have a libc6 version, so I guess
> those are the first candidates for non-mantainer uploads.

Does anyone have a list of them? I've now got libc6 versions of all the
libraries I need for my packages (I did non-maintainer releases of S-Lang
and LessTif).

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch