Re: debstd-like tool for those who don't want to use debmake

I don't understand why you disagree so much. Of course
"autorules" would be a good thing to have for those that
want to learn it and for those that already deal with
automake. Of course a lot of smaller debstd-replacing
tools would be cool to have for almost everyone else (I
would benefit from it if I didn't want to try autorules
out). Of course keeping debstd around (even if it only
calls Joey's tools) is good too.

What's the big problem? There's not enought people to
write the two options? I like to know that I can choose
between automake, imake, etc. Why not have the same
choice in debian?

[]s,
                                               +----
--