Re: kde and files location

Christian Schwarz wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Fabrizio Polacco wrote:
>
> > If you think we should move this to fhs-discuss, I'll follow you.
>
> The situation is clear to me. If you still disagree (and don't want
> to discuss it with me and the others here) you can move this
> discussion to fhs-discuss, of course.

How can you say that (and even think it!) ?

I said that because this discussion is not specific to debian, but
should be shared with other Linux distributors, and the FHS.
I thought you were subscribed to fhs-discuss, but anyway you can do
that, I don't think it's a close list (although Quinlan maybe would do
that, I don't know).

Anyway, as you have probably seen, Anreas moved it on debian-policy, and
we'll use it, unless Quinlan steps in and says differently. I would like
if other distributions could follow it , and partecipate.

ciao,
Fabrizio