[PORTABLE] rmdir() warning

To those of you who is interested in writing protable code, here is a
small "feature" I have just discovered about rmdir().

According to POSIX, rmdir() is allowed to return either ENOTEMPTY *or*
EEXIST when rmdir() is called on a non-empty directory.

IRIX for one returns the latter value, and I would not be surprised if
Solaris does the same.

This hits dpkg (both 1.4.0.8 and 1.4.0.19), but most likely other
linux developed software as well.

PS
For those interested, it seems that I now finally have dpkg in a
working condition under IRIX.

Christian Lynbech          | Computer Science Department, University of Aarhus
Office: R0.32              | Ny Munkegade, Building 540, DK-8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 8942 3218       | lynbech@daimi.aau.dk -- www.daimi.aau.dk/~lynbech