Going AWOL

Hi,

I'm leaving Bradford today and won't be back till around the 30th or
so.  There are no serious outstanding bugs against my packages[1] but
in the event that any turn up, please feel free to do non-maintainer
uploads in the event that any do arise.

[1] bc, ed, es, gpm, leave, pmake, regex, rx, units, zoo

They're all glibc2-ised, none of them have outstanding bug reports
with the exception of gpm and rx.  I want to redo regex and rx
properly, but since only one package depends on either of them, again
I think it can probably wait till I get back.  There are newer
upstream versions of units and es, but again nothing urgent.

--
James