new section for security related packages

I'm planning on packaging a few security related packages:

  cracker   - checks for weak passwords.
  nologin   - logs login attempts on system accounts.
  tiger     - checks system for known security problems.
  satan     - checks network for known security problems.

First, is anyone working on packaging any of these.

Second, I would like to add a new section for security related
packages.  Existing packages like tripwire would fall into this new
section.  Do folks agree?  How do I go about adding a new section?

--
Jean Pierre