Re: FTP site organization

> > [2] this directory will be empty in most places, but provides a convient
> >     "mount-point" for those who combine the distributions elsewhere
>
> Non-US people - feel free to mount it there if you wish.  A
> placeholder isn't necessary.

I beg to differ.

It is a pain that dselect does not pick up on the existance of a non-us directory when present, so even if it does not exist on US sites, we need to standardise on it's location and make dselect look out for it.

Perhaps dselect should just scan all directories under the one that contains main/contrib/non-free to see if they contain the appropriate Packages etc. so people can add non-us, local, non-uk etc. and it all just works.

Cheers, Phil.