Re: Xfree86 3.3.1?

I'm still working on nailing down the libc6/alt-dev issues for 3.3.
Once that is stable and working (ie. I hear good things back about
3.3-6 when it shows up) *then* I'll upgrade to 3.3.1.  In the
meantime, since the changes people actually care about are server
side, not in the libraries, you can just download the server from
ftp.xfree86.org (or ftp2) and run that binary.