Re: proposed changes to Debian web pages

As the webmaster, I probably should have stepped in earlier on this
discussion. As was stated earlier, this was discussed a while ago
and the majority asked for white. Just so there is no accusations
of bias, I'll mention that I find the pure white background distracting.

I would ask that people drop this discussion. If you really feel
the need to continue, move it to debian-www where I asked for it to
go originally!

- Sue