Re: elf-xlib

Jim:

Thanks much for the response.  Why does this seem to be associated with some package called elf-x11r6lib that is no place on
the server?

Also.  Would your previous posting on how to fix this be in the archives at the Debian web site, if it's still there, I've
been out of the loop for a few weeks?

Trying to get caught up and walked right into a beauty of a snag.

BTW:  A few of the programs that are seg faulting don't if I open rxvt, start a csh and start them, and others do the same if
I use an lsh.

I might have to back off on this one until it's stable.  It's hard to work 15 hours a day and keep up with the fixes.

Thanks again.

--
L8R,

--Rick

Unsolicited commercial/propaganda email subject to legal action.  Under US
Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C), and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a
State may impose a fine of NOT LESS than $500 per message.  Read the full
text of Title 47 Sec 227 at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html