pax - License

Dear Collegues,

I'm in the course of recompiling my packages to libc6 and during that I
found that pax has the following copyright:

Licensing

    Copyright (c) 1989 Mark H. Colburn.
    All rights reserved.

    Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
    provided that the above copyright notice is duplicated in all such
    forms and that any documentation, advertising materials, and other
    materials related to such distribution and use acknowledge that the
    software was developed by Mark H. Colburn.

    THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
    IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
    WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Comments? Should I drop the package? If I read the license correctly I am
not allowed to change something in it [I haven't changed anything, but I've
added the debian-Subdirectory. Christoph, have you changed anything in pax?]

David