New maintainer registration

Hello everyone,

on July 31 I sent a message to new-maintainer@debian.org introducing
myself and requesting registration as a new maintainer (for the
orphaned packages ipx and ncpfs and for ipxripd that was given away
to me by Christian Schwarz).

Well, I am very close to finish packaging these packages but up to now
nobody has contacted me regarding an account in master or how should
I do to upload these packages to master.

Can anyone suggest me how should I proceed?

Thanks,

Eloy.-

--

Eloy A. Paris