[howto] Re: Building Debian Packages

A suggestion:

Youre page looks pretty good.  There's a page at
fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-doc/manuals/make_package.html
that has a similar aim,  and is currently under revision by it's author.
It seems to me that both your page and the above one have strengths ...
maybe the two of you might want to consolidate them.

           					Will

			         harpo@udel.edu
               		       lowe@cis.udel.edu
				lowe@debian.org