Re: xlib6g and emacs (and others)
- To: David Engel <email@example.com>
- Cc: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: xlib6g and emacs (and others)
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 15:33:20 -0400
- Message-id: <19970909153320.21932@kite>
- In-reply-to: <19970909143041.49086@elo>; from David Engel on Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 02:30:41PM -0500
- References: <email@example.com> <19970909091928.28424@elo> <19970909152855.14949@kite> <19970909143041.49086@elo>
David Engel wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 03:28:55PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > David Engel wrote:
> > > I haven't noticed any other problems yet. However, there is a
> > > potential problem with Xaw3d and neXtaw just waiting to happen. These
> > > packages should be rebuilt ASAP with the proper libc dependency
> > > explicitly compiled in.
> > Which packages are "these packages"? Do you mean xaw3d and nextaw?
> Yes, xaw3d and nextaw.
Please elaborate what's wrong with them. They do depend on libc.
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .