Re: xlib6g and emacs (and others)
- To: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: xlib6g and emacs (and others)
- From: David Engel <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:30:41 -0500
- Message-id: <19970909143041.49086@elo>
- In-reply-to: <19970909152855.14949@kite>; from Joey Hess on Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 03:28:55PM -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19970909091928.28424@elo> <19970909152855.14949@kite>
On Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 03:28:55PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> David Engel wrote:
> > I haven't noticed any other problems yet. However, there is a
> > potential problem with Xaw3d and neXtaw just waiting to happen. These
> > packages should be rebuilt ASAP with the proper libc dependency
> > explicitly compiled in.
> Which packages are "these packages"? Do you mean xaw3d and nextaw?
Yes, xaw3d and nextaw.
David Engel ODS Networks
email@example.com 1001 E. Arapaho Road
(972) 234-6400 Richardson, TX 75081
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .