Re: Uploaded xfree86 3.3-5 (source i386) to master

> 3.3.1 has been out for a while. Why not directly package 3.3.1?
> I think it's bugs fixing release, won't have much difference to 3.3.

For those of you who haven't been keeping up: 3.3.1 will get packaged
eventually.  *far* more important, however, is actually getting libc6
versions of the X development packages, and corresponding libc5 compat
packages to go with them.  I think I've mostly got that working now
(the -compat mechanism and imake don't get along very well :-) Once
the changes in the build mechanism have settled out, *then* patching
up to 3.3.1 will be straightforward.

If you noticed, 3.3-5 didn't contain any servers anyhow, and that's
where most of the patches in 3.3.1 are...