Re: Packages to go in 1.3.1r3 (Was: Debian Releases )
- To: Brian White <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Packages to go in 1.3.1r3 (Was: Debian Releases )
- From: Fabrizio Polacco <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 13:10:48 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] 340D37A8.7FEF582A@icenet.fi>
- References: <199708270849.KAA04614@wrds12.urz.uni-wuppertal.de> <34043150.7D16B64C@verisim.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3405C043.63F66AA8@verisim.com> <email@example.com> <3406BF96.C6E@best.ms.philips.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <[🔎] 340C38F8.15A6F0B8@verisim.com>
Brian White wrote:
> I'm trying very hard to only net things that are absolutely necessary
> to make it into bo-updates (soon to be: bo-untested)
Nice, but would you please post the results of you "cleanup" for debate?
There could be relations not very obvious for some packages to be there
(I'm thinking of the relation between netstd, dip and sliplogin, that
should be moved or not all three as one).
Just to lower later problems ;-)
| firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com - Using Debian GNU/Linux !
| 6F7267F5 fingerprint 57 16 C4 ED C9 86 40 7B 1A 69 A1 66 EC FB D2 5E
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .