Re: How to compile succesfully with libc6???

Hi!

joost witteveen <joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:

: Often this is because, the source is #includeing both <linux/foo.h> and
: system/foo.h> or <foo.h>. When you're lucky, you can just remove
: the <linux/foo.h>. Otherwise, I usually search around a bit with
:    grep symbol `find . -type f`
: in the /usr/include directory, an "symbol" being the multiple defined
: symbol.

Hey! Thanks for the tip! I used it and now I should be able to build
the ipx package (that I also maintain). I was getting lots of errors
before but now just a couple of warnings. ncpfs is much more complicated
but with your tip I hope to get it done.

: There are also notes in /usr/doc/libc6/FAQ.gz (see Q8, Q9).

OK, I'll take a look at them.

See ya.

E.-

--