ANNOUNCE: New debian-devel-topic mailing lists

Hi folks!

Three new mailing lists have been created:

	debian-devel-topic-1@lists.debian.org
	debian-devel-topic-2@lists.debian.org
	debian-devel-topic-3@lists.debian.org

They should be used for "temporary discussions" that are too large for
debian-devel and which might not be intresting for the whole debian-devel
audience.

(Note, that this is an experiment: We'll see how much work it is for
everyone to get subscribed, etc. If it's not worth the troubles, we have
to look for something else.)

The current "topics" of these lists will be posted to debian-devel.

Thanks,

Chris

PS: Thanks to Pete Templin for maintaining our mailing lists!

--                 Christian Schwarz
Do you know         schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian GNU/Linux?    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.debian.org   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/