Re: Can't find "fakeroot" anywhere

On Aug 18, Tom Lees wrote
> Anyone know where it's gone - not in Incoming, not on chiark, not in the
> archive (any version)?
>
> I've seen several "uploading" messages for it. Could it be the change of
> master sites?

Probably you just looked at precisely the wrong time (moved out of Incoming
to the archive on master, but not yet mirrored to ftp.debian.org). It's now
at ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/unstable/binary/devel/fakeroot*deb

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking