Re: keeping a "stable" machine around

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:
> We're going to have two machines for "master" soon. Perhaps we can keep
> one up-to-date and have the other stable.

please :
both machines should have fakeroot, and glibc versions of
bash, tar, gzip, install, fileutils (so fakeroot will work).

one machine should have libc5 development stuff (not all libraries exist
as altdev version), the other machine should have glibc dev and altdev
stuff.

this would be very usefull for most maintainers i suppose.

andreas