file-rc up for adoption

The file-rc package needs some major fixing and updating, which I don't
really have the time to do at the moment (with deity, and other things).
Here is a list of particular things that need fixing:-

(not sure of the numbers, I'm not online at the moment)
* It seems to put xdm as the very first entry on every install or upgrade
of the package.

* Problems with the file2link and link2file scripts

* Others.

The original author also recently announced a package based on the initial
scripts I created this from: "r2d2".

Also, it may be beneficial to integrate it with sysvinit. So, a user can
do something like:-

rcfileconfig on

And have a /etc/runlevel.conf, and

rcfileconfig off