Re: Debian

On the CD, there should be a directory called:

  stable/disks-i386/current

The `stable' and `current' bits of that may be symbolic links, which means
that you may have to use something like this under DOS instead:

  bo/disks-i386/1997-*

Either way, once you've found the directory, you will find files called
install.html and install.txt, which describe (in HTML, and plain text
respectively) how to install Debian.

If you can get to that directory under DOS, I think you can start an install
by simply running install.bat, but I've not tried it myself.

Good Luck, Phil.