Bug system operational after move - please resend bounced mail

I believe that the bug system is now operating normally following the
move of the Debian master system.  I have had reports that during the
transition some bug messages were bounced by the mail system on
debian.novare.net; these should be resent and will hopefully work now.
Any further problems should be reported to owner@bugs.debian.org.

It's possible that the HTML bug pages will take a little while to
settle.  Please inform owner@bugs.debian.org if they are still not up
to date a week from now.

Thanks,
Ian Jackson.

PS: the problem where the weekly summaries of bugs by maintainer
posted to debian-bugs-dist did not list the right maintainer for many
packages has now been fixed, I believe, and the right results should
be in the next posting.