Rosegarden and QuickCam Package

	Hello, The listprocessor has kicked me off the list for a while, so
I think I've lost some replies to my mail concernig a Rosengarden package.

	I said it needed some working, and as I was working I've got a
cqcam package as a by-product, the Rosegarden package will be ok by this
weekend. But I still have a few doubts about the process of packing I
have not found in the policy manual.

	The cqcam (Color QuickCam) package generates two programs,
 cqcam - to take pictures from the command line and the X version, xcqcam.
	Should I create two packages for this? I have created only one
package that builds and installs both of them at once.

			Thanks for your attention.

                                                '
 P.S. What do I have to do in order to contribute the packages to the
      project? (or: Dear Sr, I wanna become a new maintainer and
      therefore I request an account on master :-) )

  +---Eduardo-Marcel-Macan---+   these opinions  +-----------------------+
 /  macan@cfd.unimed.com.br /   are mine, not   /  ,,umop apisdn w,I,,  /