Re: AIEEEEEE! How do I compile a X shared lib?

On Aug 6, Shaya Potter wrote

> lalo, I don't know what you're doing, but I was able to compile imlib fine
> as a shared lib (I think so, at least).  I am running an almost totally
> libc6 based system (cept for X, that is)

Yes, I don't know what I'm doing either :-( I just did a
"dpkg-buildpackage", and it had compiled almost fine before the libc6
upgrade (it linked xlib static, but libc5 shared)

Is there something else I need to upgrade?

[]s,
                                               +----
--
              I walk the maze of moments...