debian-private? :)

Hello!  :)

I'm wondering:  Is there a debian-private mailing list?  If so, is there
much traffic in the list?  Also, could someone please check whether I'm
subscribed to debian-private?

The reason that I'm asking is that I joined as a developer recently but
haven't received any messages from debian-private (as mentioned in the
Debian Developer's Reference).  Thanks for your help.  :)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Civil Engineering                http://www.ualberta.ca/~foka/